Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Rs. 24,79,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Isuzu

483,Panchlok,Ghaziabad India
Brilliant car. I want to buy one another.
Apr 17, 2018 03:58 PM 2702 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Apr 17, 2018 03:54 PM)

Leg Room:

Dealer Satisfaction:

Today I am sharing my experience in Isyzu MU-X. This is the one of the best car I have used and this can be a best car for everyone. I liked this car at that level that I am going to buy another one.Its fuel consumption is very good. Fuel economy is great and the vehicle has achieved about 7.5 litres per 100km on a mix of country, freeway, off the black top, suburban, and peak hour grind for the first 7000 km. It had a bull bar, tow bar, and snorkel fitted prior to delivery. I have not yet needed to engage 4WD high or low yet which would no doubt affect fuel consumption. Which give a best performance to them.I fell wonderful while driving. When it is driving along unladen, it ‘floats’. Suspension is very smooth for bumps etc., but the floating up and down lengthwise is weird. It has a TJM bull bar fitted. Perhaps that contributes.

Isuzu MU-X