Originality:

bhavnagar India
Issey Kehte Hain Hip Hop - Yo Yo Honey Singh
Nov 16, 2015 02:07 PM 3180 Views

Originality:

I was wondering when Mouthshut would introduce this category on thier site and LO and behold they do!. I am a self professed R&B hip hop fan. I love the music and my MP3 player is full of hip hop. However before I start to embark on the ardous task of selecting just 10 of the loudest and coolest hip hop around let me define hip hop. For me hip hop encompasses Blues, Reggae and Rap.  So with that in mind lets get on with the list as always in reverse order.

10) Someday-Flipsyde

If you have not had the opportunity to listen to flipsyde then do. They call thier music Slash music and it is a funky mix of Latino, Rap and Rock. You will enjoy this song I believe this song was selected as the theme song for the winter Olympics.  The rap is fantastic and is a good blend of the guitar and Rap. A good track and worth a listen.

Write a Review on Issey Kehte Hain Hip Hop - Yo Yo Honey Singh