Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

As I always loved to stay in lahore and was not fond to visit places.But I was obliged by friends to visit islamabad and so I made a visit to this particular city for personal reasons and I found this a great trip.First day I reached faisal masjid to visit.What a pleasure it was.Then I visited my friends residense F6.I noticed the serenity and calmness plus eyecatching beauty in islamabad.I came accross very nice people during my stay in SERENA(hotel).You can find MARRIOT a very good place to visit.I met some foreigners and they were contented about safety issues.Islamabad has lesser population than other big cities of pakistan but islamabadis are great people to visit.From then I always pack my bags in summer vacations and rush towards islamabad.So if u have time to explore a new place must visit islamabad especially the parliment house supreme court premises etc.

Islamabad