Ease of use:

Not good for eyes
Jun 25, 2017 11:34 AM 5626 Views

Ease of use:

Hello friends

Today I am going to review a Virtual reality head set from Irusu company. First this which need to be talked about this product is the overview of the its looks. I would say it look decent not to shabby, not to elegant. It looks normal considering the budget for this. Since this is my first VR set so I was expecting some out of the world feeling but it didn't happen. Second most important thing about this VR set is I think that my eyes starts paining after watching around 30 mins of the show. I believe that eyes are the most important part of human body which should not be played with, so I will not recommend it to children and even adults too. If you want to watch 3D go and watch a 3D movie instead. The main problem is I think with the glass which they have used for VR effect. It feels that they are not of good quality. Also this VR set is having connectivity issues with your phone via Bluetooth and other means of connecting. Overall I would not recommend this product mainly because of the pain in the eyes issues. I think nothing is more precious than your health.

Hence not recommended.