Ease of use:

Irusu

Best VR headset so far
Apr 24, 2018 02:43 PM 1381 Views

Ease of use:

After a lot of research on the internet, I found irusu monster VR headset is the best virtual reality headset which can be used with mobile for experiencing the virtual reality.

I have purchased the irusu monster VR headset from their official website as there is a 15% offer and free shipping was there. I will provide the coupon code at the end of the review you use the coupon code in case if you want to save your money.

I have received the product with the time period. It was well packed and protected with some bubble wrap.

The look and feel of the VR headset were very nice.

When I started using the VR headset, to be frank initially I faced some issues because in using the VR headset. I was confused what content I need to watch and how it functions. Thank god irusu people have their support team, I have called their support team and asked about the product usage. They have explained me every clearly what content needs to be watched.

The real VR experience was amazing, guys make sure you are watching High-quality videos to get good virtual reality experience.

The best feature was the touch button which is very handy. It can be used for selection purpose(play/pause, next video, previous video)

It is a value for money product. I did not find any damage till now. If I find any con's I will update.

The coupon code is "IRUSU15"

Irusu MONSTERVR VR Headset