Fragrance:

One of the best
Jan 07, 2012 09:59 AM 7029 Views

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Iodex pain killing balm , I really don’t know from when have been relying on Iodex balm to relieve our family from the back aches and body aches our family sometimes suffer from.

It is just about normal for active people to get the sprain or ache sometimes and I was very small back than when mummy use to brings those black gel type of Iodex balm and massage it on the affected area.

The balm use to work pretty fast and give some quick relieve from the pain, back than I did not really understand how it worked and we use to call it a magic balm but now I know why the product worked to fast and effective.

The balm when massaged generates plenty of heat and with constant massage it generates more heat and thus the pain eased away.

I am not a doctor or a bio student so don’t know much about the medical values but as a common human being I now understand why the balm is called an instant reliever.

So we have been trusting iodex from ages and it still is one of the most commonly used pain relieving balm and even now when someone sprains the leg or anything as such mummy comes out with those Iodex gel which is far more improved and isn't as sticky as it used to be.

Rating: 9