Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

204, 5, Mind Space, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400708, MH

Mumbai, Maharashtra India
Gud Company With Bad Worst Trainers In Mumbai
Feb 28, 2018 05:49 AM 2491 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 05, 2018 03:55 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Worst Trainers In IKS Mindspace Airoli, Mumbai.

1. Mom Karmakar(Process Trainer)

2. Saranjeet Narula(Voice& Accent Trainer)

3. Amir Sayyed(Pre Process Trainer)

I Was Selected For Accounts Receivable In IKS In Jan.17 My Training Was Started In January 2017 In My Training Period It Was My First Job So I Was Learning Slowly But Our Trainers They Were So Rude& Bad That How Shall I Tell U? We Guys Were Around 30 In Training Whenever There Is Any Test Or Assestment All Guys Were Coping N Clearing The Test But When I Copied My Trainer Straight Away Failed Me N Taken To Me HR& Then I Was Asked To Resign So I Left . I Was The Only One Person Due To Partiality Of My Trainers I Was Failed Bcoz She Thinks That I Have Less Knowledge So How I Will Work On Floor But U Should Also Think That Rest Of The Guys Have Also Copied How They Will Have Knowledge& Work On Floor .

I Hate These Trainers Have Hurt Me Alot In 40 days Of My Training Due To Bad Partiality& Negative Thoughts Of Them& I Was An Innocent Employee Without Any Powers I Was Not Able To Take Action On Them So I Disrespectfully Resigned& Thrown Out Of The Company.

Guys Plz Beware When U Join With These Kind Of Trainers . After Me May Be Next Number Is It Urs.

Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd