Jaipur, Rajasthan India
Waste of money!!
Jul 07, 2017 12:22 PM 1058 Views

My father purchased this phone 3 months ago because they don't know who to operate android phone that's why they buy this phone . But after three months  this phone stooped working certainly . Then we go to its customer care and then they told us that we need to give them 550 rupees because they need to install few hardware in it even if the phone is in the warranty . My father say no because we don't want to spend our money in useless device . Then we thrower  this phone into the dustbin after removing our sim.

Well dislike its features also . The sound quality of this phone is below average . Any one can use this phone as it is a keypad phone but still then few buttons stopped working after few months .

Style and design of this phone is not really interesting its below average

This phone is available at very affordable price which is very good thing . But still I will not recommend you to purchase this phone .

Intex Jazz