Intex

Kirpind,R.S.Pura India
WASTAGE OF MONEY
Feb 16, 2018 08:19 PM 653 Views (via Android App)

Hi friends,

Today I am here to tell you about my personal experience with this mobile . I bought this mobile 7 months ago and till date I am suffering with it a lot .

Friends, I am crying for the money that I had wasted on it . When I bought this mobile I thought that I had spent my money on some good product but now I am very very upset with this mobile.

The reasons due to which I am upset with this mobile are :

1. IT SOMETIMES HANGS DUE TO WHICH I AM UNABLE TO DO MY IMPORTANT WORK.

2. SOMETIMES IT AUTOMATICALLY EXITS THE APP WHICH IS RUNNING ON IT .

3. IT SOMETIMES SWITCH OFF AND RESTARTS AUTOMATICALLY.

I had mentioned ony some reasons but I am facing many other difficulties also with it .I prefers you to not buy this mobile as this mobile is not upto anyone's expectations.

Infact, I advise you to buy redmi, lava, samsung mobiles that comes in this price range .

I also prefers all my friends not to buy this mobile as it is only a wastage of money . I hates this mobile . I always trusted intex but now I hated company the most as my wasted money could not be recovered now.

THANKS,