Intex

Out standing performance By Intex
Jun 26, 2015 06:05 PM 4667 Views

I had purchased Intex aqua style 4.0 and I am really shocked by the performance I am getting.

it is Kitkat 4.4 1.3GHz quard core processor which is just amazing superb fast mobile in comparison with other android mobile. you can do multiple work at a time and it will not even hang, it have hotspot and superb 3g connectivity.

I am using it from 2 Month and I am highly satisfied by  the performance. you will never get the mobile at this cost. I forgot to tell most important thing It have led screen. you can see video at all angle. If you will compare other mobile like Samsung duos which is coming little expensive then this intex aqua4.0  Samsung is getting hanged very much I have very bad experience with Samsung, so I changed mobile and I am really happy with Intex aqua. I am chatting, surfing, downloading and my battery remain long for one day. if I just use it it works for 3 days.

it have 5.0 Mp camera Good quality Hd camera and 2 MP front camera. you will get amazed with the picture quality. you can even edit your pic and fill the picture with contrast which you want, fine quality and even you can have fun with mirror image and zoom facility.

sound quality is nice, so pleasant sound which will not irritate you, you can feel song and will make you feel that you took right decision by purchasing this mobile.

I play so many game and just minimize when ever you are busy and carry on when ever you are free. you can play online game, chat with different people. it is really good for skype call. I was having official meeting my mobile got shut down, I was in really confusion how to attend meeting then I just thought about my mobile and I just started on my mobile and I attended my meeting with CEO and I am so happy with the performance. now I attend the meeting from my own mobile only. you can try this you will really surprised by this mobile performance.

I like this mobile alot no negative thinking, only negative that it have some pre installed app which you can not remove.

It have 32gb of memory expandable, we can keep all are memory in our mobile and we can access when ever we want, so friendly any one can operate it easily.

we have different option when ever we go out to buy mobile, we use to search on net, we ask from our friends, we ask from our parents and we check the reviews on internet to see the what is is the performance and whether we should buy the mobile which we looking. So I am writing reviews about the mobile so that you will get believe about the product and specially in budgeted mobile.

this mobile is available in all stores that is off line as well online. if you want buy online just be careful about the product and if you want to buy from showroom, you can visit to Sangeeta mobiles. I got an offer with this mobile.

I am very happy with GPS facility which is superb fast. just go where ever you want gps navigation is there which help you on each and every step. over all this is really a nice mobile. you can be  rely on this mobile and you will never get other handset on this budget.

Intex mobile is having different variety of handset with different configuration which can suits your requirements and you will just buy the product which is worthy. just don't go on name try to see the reviews and see the performance of the product.

I gifted the same mobile to my sister even she likes this handset and she is very happy with the performance because it is not getting hanged.

I will recommend the viewer to read the reviews and go for the performance based don't go on names, if you are getting same quality product at reasonable cost then it's better to buy at reasonable coast instead of going on just fame

Intex Aqua Style