Intex

It's a good mobile.
Apr 07, 2018 12:23 PM 548 Views (via Android App)

Hi Guys

I am writing this review after 10 days using this phone. I was looking for a cheaper 4G phone with at least 16 GB ROM.

I found this phone a good buy as, I do not play games on smartphone so 1 GB RAM seems sufficient to me. This phone is a good option for someone who uses smartphone for surfing, downloading, watching videos, music etc. 2500 MAH battery lasts good ( about half a day or more) for user like me who is constantly online and also downloading/watching videos. Camera performance isn't great but clicks decent pictures in sunlight from both front and back camera ( don't expect much from this phone to click better in low light) .

Most importantly, it has dedicated SIM card slots ( Micro SIM) and a separate Micro SD card slot. It is MADE I INDIA. I found it difficult to buy a Tempered glass and a back cover for this phone as it is not a popular phone so, vendors don't sell accessories for this phone. Back covers for this phone are expensive at all e-commerce sites. No one would like to pay Rs 349-399 for a phone worth Rs. 3999. Also, thanks to Amazon who bought my Old 3G phone ( Xolo Era) at around Rs. 900 so effective price for this phone was around Rs 3000 ( Like it) . Not experienced heating issue yet. Full Charging takes about 3-4 hours ( That's decent can't expect more) . Spreadtrum quad core processor doesn't lag ( at least phone hasn't hung till date) . Design: sleek phone, made of plastic with decent looks. Overall a decent buy.

At this price range.