Intex

Bad choice
Feb 11, 2017 03:00 PM 2206 Views

Hi friends I am using this phone from last 4 months, from very first day till now I have not yet found any of this phones feature to be the best .

Its sound reception is the worst sometimes the receiver I not able to hear your voice . It hangs a lot you cant play any game on it .and the most frustrating thing when you are not able to pick the call you slide your fingers 10 times

but the call is not received .

It is easy to use just like every other android phone we can not count it as a feature . From style and design point of view also it is not very pleasing .

It has limited features just like simple mobile phones . Camera is good but I don't understand why they have given flash, you can never take a good photo using led flash its poor.

I never believe on it for any kind of work .

Its a low price phone but ranging from 4400 to 4600, buts its useless there are many phones in market from same range and have a greater value of money .

Intex Aqua Strong 5.1