Intex

Gadarwara India
Bad and slow mobile phone
Jul 01, 2018 01:36 PM 680 Views (via Android App)

I had bought this Intex aqua s7 for about 2 months from now and I bought this phone beacuse on paper it has a very good specifications.

CAMERA: - It has a 13 MP rear camera which clicks good photos in the sunny day but on low light like normal room light this camera start getting noise in the pictures. The videos have a lot of shaking gestures and not gives a stable image. It also have a 5 MP camera in the front and it gives you good selfie but again the video experience is below average.

PROCESSING AND FEATURES: - The phone I bought because it said 3GB RAM and 16GB internal memory and I thought it will work good but then after 2-3 weeks of use the phone starts to get hang alot and that hanging kept increasing even after I formatted my phone.

So this is a really very bad performance from this phone. It also have a low operatingsystem.

BATTERY AND DESIGN: - The battery of this phone is 32000mAh and it runs quite long even when you insert two sims at a time.

The looks of this phone is quite good as it comes in various premium looking colours. The phone is very easy to carry .

Intex Aqua S7