Orem United States of America
Amazing!
Apr 23, 2008 05:31 AM 2861 Views

InstantChess is a free chess server for casual players. After playing many games on FICS (Free Internet Chess Server), I realized that most people are serious and are very good at chess. I get my arse kicked everytime as I'm a casual player.

I stumbled on InstantChess and it is everything I need. Casual players that meet my skill level, quick to join games, and no registration. It is also very simple to use. It only takes seconds to get in a game. Games can range from 15 minutes per player to only 1 minute! Game support such as Takebacks and Draws are supported and are a very nice feature. My only problem is that the playing area is a bit small. This isn't a big deal but it would be nicer if it were a bit larger like in FICS.

I recommend InstantChess for anyone who is a casual player and isn't too good at chess. Overall,  InstantChess is well worth your time and is very well done.

Write a Review on Instantchess.com