Product Quality:

+91-79-40260260

Chandigarh, India India
Infibeam, I trusted you.
May 15, 2012 07:38 PM 2639 Views
(Updated Jun 01, 2012 09:41 AM)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

We all know this one person in our respective fields be it in a work place, class room or anywhere for that matter of fact that gives the people around him/her a very bad name. Infibeam is that person in the field of online shopping.

Online shopping  works partly on trust. People commit their hard earned cash to products that they have not seen or touched physically, at the back of their heads people know that there is a certain degree of risk involved. Its the duty of the online retailer to instil trust in the people that their money is safe with them and their requested product will be delivered without any hiccups what so ever.Infibeam does  the exact opposite.They take the trust that we customers bestow on them, rip it to shreds and callously mock us, as if punishing us for ordering from their site. With large sums of money at stake infibeam makes it a point to provide a harrowing experience to its customers like an intense thriller movie( I don't like thrillers).

Last year I ordered  a Galaxy S2 from infibeam( it was continently out of stock everywhere else) after numerous "hiccups" and a full feature thriller involving me threatening to sue them I received the phone a month past its delivery time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me  twice shame on me right, well shame on me, about a week back a placed an order for a PS3( Order no. 8849713 if your reading infibeam) that 7% discount was just too hard to resist, well long story short the estimated shipping window came and went. There has been no update on the status of the order it still says processing. I called a handful of customer care executives and many yarns were spun ranging form "We are searching for your product in our Delhi warehouse" to "We are procuring the product directly from sony" but none of the customer care executives were able to give me a justifiable reason for the delay and a new shipping window. I have lodged numerous complaints but to no avail.I'm still waiting for my product and I can't cancel because on God knows how long infibeam takes to redund the your money, if they refund it at all.

Infibeam gives a bad, a very bad name to the online shopping sector, I do not recommend this site to anyone not even to people I dislike. No-one deserves a punishment like infibeam.

Update Shortly after writing this review infibeam picked up their pace and shipped my product without any further hassles.

Write a Review on Infibeam.com