Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Gurgaon India
Indulekha - best hair oil to repair damaged hair
Jun 03, 2018 05:18 PM 153181 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I purchased Indulekha hair oil about 2 months ago after watching the TV commercial to repair my damaged hair. The oil is made up of very beneficial ayurvedic herbs that help to stop your hair fall and grow new hairs.

The oil is not for daily use. It is like an ayurvedic medicinal oil that is to be used twice or thrice in a week. So, the ease of styling and fragrance doesn't matter. By the way, its fragrance is like any other ayurvedic oil.

The oil really stopped my hairfall and I could see new hairs growing. The oil has also no side effects and it's special comb drops oil directly at the roots of hair. The oil also prevents dandruff and early graying. This oil is better than those special chemical hair oils as it really does its work without any side- effects. The oil is expensive but it is comparatively cheaper than new special chemical oils for growing new hair. I would recommend you to use it as I myself have tried it and it really works.

Indulekha Hair Oil