Fragrance:

Mar 14, 2019 08:13 AM 137219 Views

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

I was suffering from the problem of hairfall when someone recommended me indulekha hair oil. I thought it to be some kind of a natural substance that will regrow my hair again and make them look brittle and fuller.

I really liked the pointed brush look of the dropper because of which the oil directly goes into the scalp. I continued to apply the oil for days on my scalp every night and wash my head in the morning. I gave no visible changes to my hair for 3 months. But I was constantly noticing my hair to be very light and were also breaking out during these 3 months. I stopped using the oil.

Few days later I notice some 3 strands of white hair on my scalp I was terrified as I never had even a single white hair on my head.

I cannot say they were because of applying this oil or not but one thing I can say for sure is that it did not improve the quality of my hair instead make them look very dull and made them light instead of making them thicker and increase the volume.

Also the smell of the oil is pathetic it was a trouble sleeping with the oil.

I do not recommend using this oil if you already have some hair problem as its will make the situation worse.

Go for some natural ways to cure hairfall or hair problems and improve your diet

I hope the review was useful

Indulekha Hair Oil