Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Jamner Bodwad
Indulekha works !! Amazing.
Feb 17, 2018 08:52 AM 1572 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 17, 2018 07:12 PM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Hairs are major part of our beauty.I was very depressed due to my extreme hairfall, I bought this product but I dint knew how will I use it, After opened pack I realize it that it has a special comb.Structured Amazingly, which is just easy to use and to apply in our scalp.I started to use it Thrice in week.At the beginning, I was upset at its fragrance.Yes friends, It has really so bad smell.But smell, colour, stickiness etc is doesn't matter in regarding to rest of major problem such as hair fall.So ignoring smell issue I started using it.I personally recommend to use it at night before sleep, due to its fragrance.After using of 18-20 days, my hairfall stopped.When I used regularly for 4 months then I relized new hairs start Growing on.I have seen a drastic change in my hair growth.It definitely makes your hair black and shine.I will just Clarify this product is very good and easy to use.

Indulekha Hair Oil