Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

My so many relatives are living in indore like my uncle and aunty.i live in ujjain which is 55 km away from indore.i visited so many places in mp but believe me I couldn't find a better place like indore.In indore you can see all colors of life like black to white.People of every class and religion are living with so much peach.I must say one thing indore is growing very fast in terms of commercial capital of the state.that is why now a days we called indore a mini bombay.Indore is the largest city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by population.Indore is served by the state of the art Devi Ahilyabai Holkar International Airport and also serves as a hub for international cargo.In indore there are so many places to visit like Khajrana ganesh Temple, Gurudwara, Annapurna Temple, Bijasen Tekri, Gomatgiri, rajbada and so many places.There are so many famous celebrities directly or indirectly from indore like Speaker of the Lok Sabha Sumitra Mahajan(politician), Salman khan(bollywood actor), Johnny Walker(bollywood actor), Salim Khan(salman's father), Lata Mangeshkar(singer), Swanand Kirkire(lyrics), Rahul Dravid(the wall).

Indore