Medical Care:

Lacks transparency
Sep 12, 2020 02:29 PM 2439 Views (via Mobile)

Medical Care:

The doctor is not at all transparent either he does not know the answers or he is not confident enough to convey them. Seemingly he is compose while answering but gets real offensive when being asked a few questions. This is exactly what we have been told by him : trust the doctor and the process. Patients like you who have may questions can not attain success. When we want to purchase a mobile worth thousands we invest a long time in surveying about the features. Even after that we still ask many questions to the seller, though its the matter of thousands only. On the other hand, you are supposed to spend lakhs with the uncertainty about success and on top of it you should not ask questions as well. As far as trust is concerned, I can not blindfold myself and end up having a surgery when I can clearly see that it is not required given to the facts and figures attained via bunch of tests already being performed. I strongly suggest everyone to trust your inner self before you trust upon anybody else. To conclude with my post, I had a terrible experience with Dr. Shubhdeep Bhattacharya at Indira IVF, hence I would never suggest him to anybody.

Indira IVF Fertility Clinic - Delhi