RMZ Infinity Mall, 3, Opposite Shell Petrol Pump, Benniganahalli, Old Madras Road, Bengaluru 560045 , KA

+91-80-41113377

Bangalore India
I can just keep going there
Feb 15, 2008 05:36 PM 6401 Views
(Updated Feb 15, 2008 05:36 PM)

Indijoe a great place for a sumptuous buffet, tucked away in a corner at Carlton towers near the Domlur Flyover. I would recommend this place for any occasion. Treating your family and friends, a fulfilling afternoon meal when your don’t need to get back to office, lunch with family. Just make sure you reserve a table in advance, if not you really need to wait. But the food there is worth the wait.

The first time We went there, we were not aware that we had to book as it was a weekday. We ended up waiting for 45 minutes, but I had no regrets once I saw the spread and began my meal. There is soup, variety or salads, breads etc. Great starters (both veg and nonveg) noodles, pasta, bakes, rice items, fish, chicken, mixed chops. Wow my mouth just waters. Remember don’t stuff yourself too much. The deserts too are good.

I have recommended this place to others and till date I have never heard a bad remark.

Indijoe - Old Madras Road - Bangalore