Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

+91-124-6613838

Very Badly treated from Indigo staff in Gorakhpur.
May 15, 2019 11:39 AM 3444 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Hi All,

I am writing personal experience with Indigo staff at Gorakhpur Airport.

Flight no. 6E-152, date: 11 May, Flight time: 2:15pm.

In that day I am traveling with family, we are 3 so total luggage of check-in or carry comes a littile bit more because of my daughter's gifts, toys, and medicine. when I measuring my luggage it comes to some more weight, I requested her to "there is my daughter's gift and all so it comes more" but that lady in ticket counter name of SAKSHI treat me very badly, my 3 years daughter crying, my wife was nervous, the moment is very bad, and I saw there is no one comes to help, all are simply standing, no humanity saw in that time from INDIGO Staff, at last, I paid extra luggage that SAKSHI madam gave us flight ticket.

INDIGO you can see the video( recording: airport CC camera) on that day from 12 to 1;30 pm, how badly treated from that

ticket counter, this kind of deal with the customer from Indigo staff is not accepted,

it is showing the " Girl Power" or something else?

you have to improve'dealing criteria", we are not coming to see your staff attitude, give some space who travel with kids, handicap, senior people and sick people. try to understand their emotion and weakness.

And give extra training to Indigo staff like SAKSHI. How to deal and speak with a customer.

This kinda problem first time I faced in Indigo Airlines, rest of the service is very satisfied.

Indigo Airlines