Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

+91-124-6613838

Indigo needs some serious flight adendants
Jan 29, 2018 07:06 AM 3232 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Last year, me and my father were flying through Indigo 6E 177. It was 2-hour overnight flight from New Delhi to Pune. Departure time was 2:20 AM and we reached IGI airport by 1:55. My father was very sick that day.

During flight my father was feeling pain in his leg and wanted to take is a painkiller. I asked the flight attendant to kindly bring water for him. We kept on waiting for next five minutes, she didn't come back. Then after all this, I myself walked behind to get water and I found her talking and chatting with his fellow member. When I reminded her of the request I made for water. She apologized and acted as if she forgot and fellow attendant started smirking at me.

Flight attendants in Indigo are very unprofessional and ill-mannered. They don't care if anybody is fit or not. They are not at all serious about their jobs.

Indigo Airlines