Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

My flight was scheduled at 11.40 am and I reached the Airport 10.35 when I asked for the check-in. The Counter people said they cant allow me to enter into checkin as its five minutes before and even the staff was sitting on the counter. I requested them a lot of time that I have an emergency and have to reach india any how end of today but they said.you should come before five minutes and we cant allow you to checkin now, then I told ok tell me another flight were you can schedule my ticket and they said .you have to go and buy new ticket they cant transfer my ticket .Really pissed off with such people who are sitting and chatting with each other for 10 to 15 minutes but didn't allow me to checkin my baggage. Finally I stayed there for more than 70 minutes and then flight left from airport in front of me. Such a ridiculous staff and not helpful really.it was my first flight with indigo. I will not go with indigo anymore.

Indigo Airlines