Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Flight 6E-587, PNR:ILJQ5H, Seat 13 C

I was traveling from Hyderabad to Indore On 3rd June, flight time was 18:05 and I stood in the queue from 17:30 to 21:15.

They postponed flight three times, they didn't even inform us early about the flight delay and they just bluffed us they said they were having climate issues but many Indigo flights flew at that time. Three times they postponed flight time and they informed us so late. they just made passengers to fools three times, first time they postponed flight time to 18:30 but they didn't inform passengers that it was going to delay again before 18: 30. They informed after 18:30 about second time postponed. Passengers were standing continuously in the queue for three hours, it was such a painful experience and they just made us fools. Because of indigo, I missed my transport in Indore, I pre-booked a cab for traveling from Indore Airport to Ratapani. I lost my deposit 3000 INR because of Indigo delay, I reached Indore by 12'0 clock and I couldn't get any transport.

Indigo Airlines