Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

New Delhi, India India
Trending Online fake and fradulants
May 06, 2019 02:12 PM 500 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Pathetic and fraudulent of the current times. Ask me to buy product online in Feb 2019 which has never been delivered. They trap over phones and calls to deceive people.

I had to purchase a product from the category and was committed to be eligible for a said contest and winning expensive prizes. The contest was supposed to happen on Feb 12 which was a big fraud. There was no contest and neither they delivered my product nor returned my payment.

Today is May 6th 2019 and havant received any response from the customer care not the person who called me despite more than 50 emails and around 1000 calls till date.

To avoid discussions they blocked my number as well. I have lost all Hope's from them now and would request everyone to beware of such suspicious calls of trapping people I don't know how many have already been.

They are the worst and poorest on the web and socially. Please take 100% precautions and don't pay anything to these idiots. They are online looters and evenly pathetic in covering their faults as well.

Anyone who can please initiate legal against them so than they can't create any more traps.

Indiashoppingsites.com