Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Dear All,

I ordered a  Casio watch EFR-533BK-8AVUDF from Indiarush and when I received it, the MRP sticker was damaged, I was very dissapointed by this, coz purchasing a watch of 11000/- with any sort of damage will disappoint any one. On having doubt I visited company's service centre where they told me that this is not their authorized website and also the MRP sticker is tempered coz of such mischievous and most probably this could be a fake watch.

After that immediately as per there 15 days return policy I made a return request to them, but after a lot of follow-ups still there is no revert.

Now I am looking forward to sue them with the help of one of my lawyer friend, And as per the Indian law, any kind of tampering with the MRP sticker or information provided with the product is a criminal offence and they can be put behind the bars.

My order No. - 100028268