Product Quality:

Jun 27, 2016 01:25 PM 10139 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This is a fake website, they just show good pics online but never deliver whats shown. I am trying to return a anarkali suit I ordered but they dont answer the call. I have sent them an email no reply. Its such a time and money waste.This is a fake website, they just show good pics online but never deliver whats shown. I am trying to return a anarkali suit I ordered but they dont answer the call. I have sent them an email no reply. Its such a time and money waste.

Indiarush.com