Product Quality:

Oct 01, 2016 12:19 AM 11535 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

After a very long followup with Indiarush.com, I am extremely pissed with their illiterate customer service. They keep on passing the phone from one person to another, and finally no one picks the call anymore. This is not a shopping site, it is a "DATING SITE" actually. As I called and some guy answered the call, he is talking with one girl and saying Baby love u, without knowing someone is on the call, the girl is replying in the same way as well. Is this what you call Professionalism. The person whose name is ANKUSH, he doesn't know how to treat a customer and the rude way he is talking with me, I only wanted to return a product that was completely defected and he replied in a very rude manner, and as If I was his servant.

Never shop with these fraud shopping site. I have seen bad websites, but this one is by far the Worst experience I have ever had, and now I have wasted my money on this defected product whose customer care doesn't want too accept my return.

NEVER SHOP FROM THIS WEBSITE! EVERRRRRRR!

Indiarush.com