Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Thrissur
India rush
Nov 07, 2017 07:41 PM 15625 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hai friends

Here I am going to share my experience from this website. I saw the advertisement of this website. I came to know about this website through some social media.

So I downloaded this app and sign up in this site. For sign up itself it took many hours. The app was very slow with full of bugs. Even the site also very slow. The concept is good but collections are very less with very costly. If we order any product sometimes it won't show in the cart. The offers are there but I could not find any worth on it.

However I ordered an shirt from this site. The they delivered it in the predicted date. But shirt was little damaged. Two of the buttons removed from it. And the colour was not same as in the website.

I called the customer service and told my issue. But they didn't solve this and didn't resend the same product with good quality.

So I am not happy with this shopping site which is very less quality products and bad customer services. I can't trust this site much more.

Indiarush.com