Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Worst shopping experience & pathetic services
Jul 13, 2016 10:26 PM 14016 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

It was my biggest mistake to shop with "INDIARUSH.COM". It has been my worst customer service experience. I bought this product which is a very poor quality material & when I tried to place the return it was like a torture for me.and to top it all they don't even provide the money paid by you in your bank account & we are forced for in house credits & to purchase with them again with such wonderful services.i have lost almost 2500/- for this product. Whenever you call them the number is always busy. Also they ask you to provide the courier slip details despite being a reverse pick up, they don't trust their own courier people.i provided all details of the courier slip however, I have still not received my money back & everyday I am being tortured to provide courier slip details.can't stop myself from written more but I guess we all should teach a lesson to these guys.i wish there was negative marking also in your experience section.I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE THESE GUYS TO CONSUMER COURT.

Indiarush.com