Product Quality:

Jul 21, 2017 11:37 PM 16938 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

India rush is one of those Indian shopping websites whose name is hardly known to the public.

At the present market where Flipkart and Amazon has gained complete trust of the customers, these inititaives are in vain.

I once brought a saree for my mother from this website. There was a discount going on. The product quality is extremely low, what they will show on the website, a complete different thing will be delivered to you. Moreover it takes a delhivery time of atleast 2 weeks to reach you, though I don't know if they have improved their service.

Coming to website, there is no deficiency in making of their website, but definitely a complete failure in the business.

I think Indiarush is not at all reliable according to my experience, where you will get a more wide range of variety in other fashion websites today.

Indiarush.com