Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Fraudulent Website
Jul 05, 2016 11:43 AM 10055 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

We ordered a lehnga from here and what we got was a substandard replica. The lehnga we recieved was a laughable, roughly assembled version of what is portrayed on their website.

Predictably we decided to return it, and realised that the Lehnga we got wasn't the only thing that was a cheap fake, you see this entire organisation is too.

After emailing them to no avail, and calling them for over a month constantly, they call back once seemingly unperturbed when I accused them of being unprofessional, and asked me some useless information and told me to call back after a week. What followed was predicably another bout of unanswered phone calls after one week had passed. I reckon I'm stuck with their lehnga for life and have definitely been looted of the money I spent on it.

The cheap product, the lack of response to consumer complaints, the lack of phone calls and the pretence of asking irrelevant information when you finally get through are all indelible marks of a big scam.

I'd recommend you to administer the greatest caution while shopping from this website, or even better just to avoid it altogether. Never been so frustrated by a business in my life.

Indiarush.com