Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

I WISH I HAD CHECKED THESE REVIEWS! BAN INDIARUSH!
Nov 25, 2016 04:41 PM 7776 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Thank you all for taking time out to write your reviews here. I really wish I had checked this place first before placing my order with Indiarush. I also fell for the lovely designs and the cheap rate of clothes and ordered a lehenga. I am a online shopaholic and mostly buy all my stuff online. I guess I became over confident and used this site first time without checking review or customer care or their return policy. I received my order on time and alas it was completely different product. The product I received was cheap quality and had holes in it. That is when I decided to check the reviews here and I notice that every one has got a wrong product in their order. I did place for return request but from these review I realized the money never comes to account. So I did not return my product and thought will use this product once and throw.

I saw many people wondering here how to file a complaint. I have found this site ic3.gov/default.aspx when I googled where to file a complaint for fake websites. Those who are still waiting for refund can place their complaint in this site with all the details and communication details. Since I have accepted the product I wont be able to do it.

Hope this helps.