Product Quality:

Oct 26, 2017 11:16 PM 13073 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I have registered the complaint more than 7 times on their website, and I received only one call on 12th September. They said that I will receive the refund amount in the next 3 working days. Its more than a month now and the amount has still not been credited to my bank account.

I ordered a silk saree, and in the name of silk they are giving curtain quality clothes. I have raised many complaints and they have closed all those complaints without my consent and without the issue being resolved. Even after returning the saree they have not initiated the refund amount. I returned the saree on 20th August. The customer care agent who picks the call never give any clear information.

They have a ton of policies mentioned on their website, and they claim that they give the refund amount faster. They don't follow their own policies.

Indiarush.com