Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Bangalore, India India
Never buy from India Rush
May 29, 2016 04:21 PM 14529 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Highly disappointed!

Quality of stuff - worst(pictures have no resemblance)

Customer care service - very bad( you can never reach them via call, in case u do there is nothing much they would help you with)

Personal experience -

I shopped goods worth for 3k, once the goods arrived I can't tell you how bad the stuff was, quality was horrible( I'm sure none of us would even wish to touch such stuff)

I requested for return considering may be I chose the wrong sort of goods. I returned got the refund in form of credits and re-ordered different goods from the website(please note I payed the shipping charges again)

This time the goods arrived and it was pathetic. I returned and requested them for refund or in a form of a voucher, they cudnt help. They insisted only credit points for which I agreed.

They have refunded only 359 Rupees in place of 2513.

No response on why I have been refunded only 359, I have written emails to customer care and tried calling them no response.

I had a loss of 3000 plus two times shipping charges 100.

Indiarush.com