Product Quality:

Oct 22, 2017 11:56 PM 13234 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hey guys, It is true that Indiarush.com is the worst shopping site as I have personally experienced this site.I purchased a product from there site which is urgently required by me and they said that there delivery time is less than 3 days but they don't send me even 4th day so I call them to cancel the order as after that I am not in the requirement of this but they don't cancel it and send it after 10 days. So, there delivery time is very long and there customers services are very poor.When I opened it I am shocked as that was not my order. I order certain else but they send something else for which I make a return request but after 20 days of my request no one came to take it from my house. This site is the worst site for me, there is nothing good in this site. I can never buy anything on this site.

I wish you should avoid this shopping site.

Thanks.