Product Quality:

Aug 23, 2016 12:34 PM 15565 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I ordered a Bhagalpuri Silk Pink Floral Print Semi Stitched Pakistani Suit - SF608 Rs. 1349, since I had a credit of Rs. 1310 on the account, I pre paid the balance Rs. 40 using online banking.

When the courier came, the delivery guy conned the maid at home and took Rs. 1350 from her.

I contacted the company on my return and they said we are not responsible. I ask a simple question who sent the courier, they refuse to talk to the courier company or give me details of the same. I had to go online and find which was the courier company.

The products which they sell on their websites are so cheap, that I have to return this material too. the material is cheap and embroidery is further cheaper unlike the photo they show online.

I am waiting for the courier company to revert to me if not then I will lodge a police complaint on both indiarush as well as delhivery

Indiarush.com