Product Quality:

Dec 14, 2017 02:18 PM 16736 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello guys, I have purchased a saree once from this website last year for a relative of mine and my god that's a horrible experience. At the end of my review I am going to post some of the pictures of this website and will show you what kind of products are they selling. The product quality that ultimately delivered to me is horrible. I have ordered a silk machine work dark blue coloured saree which costs me around Rs.2700 approx but the quality of the material is very bad. Even the cheap saree are quite applauding in comparison to this one. Now when I complaint for the product standard they said to select another one and they said it will be replaced. But they took almost 5 days to replace my saree. Finally they made the replacement I found the saree's false line are torned in 2 spots and when I made a complain they don't even likely answer. The reliability is Zero for this website and I would suggest you to avoid this kind of websites if possible. A complete waste of money.

Indiarush.com