Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Amazing collection yet horrible service.
Oct 26, 2016 10:56 AM 9658 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I placed my first order with India Rush for a pant suit style salwar. the salwar looked gorgeous and hence I bought it. they delivered me the wrong salwar and on return, they cancelled my return request because I was not able to send them a picture of the wrong product.

Now, it may seem like I am at fault here. But as soon as the wrong product was delivered to me, I raised a return and replacement request and called them up, spoke to their customer care executive who asked me to send the product back myself as I reside in a non serviceable area and got my replacement confirmed.

Two days after I courier them their product back, I receive a mail, asking me to take a picture of the wrong product which if not done will result in my return request standing cancelled. To this, I sent them a mail informing them that I had already couriered the product and thus cannot send them a picture.

And now, today morning I received a mail informing me that they have cancelled my return request as I failed to send them a picture.

Overall, horrible service. Wouldn't want to place orders with them any further. would not recommend this site to my friends.

Indiarush.com