Product Quality:

App & Websites:

+91-11-40834083

Sikar Raj India
Not so good
Aug 10, 2017 10:20 PM 16492 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Thank you taken with taking time out to put in writing your opinions right here. I really wish I had checked this region first earlier than placing my order with Indiarush. I also fell for the lovable designs and the reasonably-priced charge of garments and ordered a lehenga. I am a on line shopaholic and in most cases buy all my stuff on-line. I bet I became over assured and used this website online first time with out checking evaluation or customer care or their go back policy. I obtained my order on time and alas it became completely different product. The product I received became reasonably-priced pleasant and had holes in it. that is when I determined to check the evaluations right here and that I be aware that all has were given a incorrect product of their order. I did vicinity for return request however from those review I found out the cash in no way comes to account. So I did now not go back my product and idea will use this product once and throw. I noticed many humans thinking here the way to document a criticism. i've found this website ic3.gov/default.aspx once I googled wherein to record a complaint for fake web sites. people who are still anticipating refund can vicinity their criticism on this web site with all the info and communication info. considering the fact that I have regular the product I wont be capable of do it. desire this helps.

Indiarush.com