Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Suite No - 612 A, Jana Tower-Ii, District Center, Janakpuri, Near Satyam Cinemas, New Delhi 110059, DL

+91-011-40562266

Trivandrum India
Leh-Ladakh Trip
Oct 14, 2015 02:25 PM 4153 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

For my inquiry for the travel plan to Leh-Ladakh from 28-8-2015 to 4-9-2015 in Holiday IQ, three quotations were received. Going through the brochures and rates mentioned in the mail of Indian Travel Desk, Delhi by Mr.Pradeep Kr Gupta I was impressive.

After having discussions over the itinerary, which was customized to suit my need ITD, Delhi arranged for conveyance- from pick up at Airport Leh on arrival, sight seeing and dropping at Airport, Leh, food and accommodation at Leh and Nubra valley. The rates were reasonable as for as I am concerned. Mr.Pradeep Kr Gupta and his colleagues were very helpful at the time of requirements. The Hotels booked by ITD at Leh(Hotel Tso Kar) and at Nubra(Karma Inn) were excellent.

The food and services at these hotels were fine. The Conveyance made available, Xylo, with the Driver Mr.Stanzin was very perfect for our five days stay there. I recommend ITD for the tour plans.

S.B.Pillai, Trivanadrum