Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Suite No - 612 A, Jana Tower-Ii, District Center, Janakpuri, Near Satyam Cinemas, New Delhi 110059, DL

+91-011-40562266

Vizianagaram India
Golden Triangle Tour by Indian Travel Desk
Mar 27, 2017 01:18 PM 1921 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

First of all I would like to thank Mr.Pradeep for the seamless and prompt communication in organizing this tour. The driver for the trip Mr Amit is very friendly and humble with us throughout the tour. Thanks to ITD a lot for making out vacation a memorable one.

What went well?

1. Hotel: The rooms booked at Agra and Jaipur were very nice. I simply dont have any complaint on these. Alleviate at Agra is very comfortable, with nice decor. the staff is very friendly and food is good as well. Whispering Palms in Jaipur is very spacious and with delicious food.

2. Car and Journey: We have been provided with Tata Indigo and the journey is smooth and in time

3. Places visited: we have decided what places to visit, so that was very nice of the driver, and he mostly took us to all the places

What could be improved?

1. Hotel: The hotel is Delhi was changed lat minute by Regent. Initially the room provided seemed comfortable, but later found so many issues. And I feel its not to the price which we were charged for. Even though Regent is responsible for this, I think ITD should go for better hotels like the ones in Agra and Jaipur.

2. Car: I definitely think, a better car can be provided. The indigo car is pretty old one and even music system isn't working properly.

3. Communication: There was no clear(i can so no) communication between the driver and the ITD team regarding the plan. The driver was not aware of which city we are travelling the next day, or when we are leaving the current city. we had to leave to Mathura on 2nd day from Delhi but the driver thought we are leaving to Agra and we left from Delhi at 8.30, but midway I told him that Mathura is in plan, then he said we should have left earlier because the temple will be closed at 12. This could have been clearly avoided with proper communication between the team. But again as I said the driver is flexible and so this is not a major issue.

Anyways it was memorable trip for us. I will look forward to travel again with ITD.

Indian Travel Desk - Delhi