Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

9th Floor, Bank Of Baroda Building, 16th Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001, DL

+91-11-23319808

Idiot yatri niwas receptionist in Howrah
Oct 09, 2015 07:46 PM 2399 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Its really pathetic when railway says "Indian Railway Welcomes you". I was travelling to Kolkata with my family on 26th sept 15 and needed a room in yatri niwas so I went and asked to the receptionist of yatri Niwas in Howrah.

First that guy completely ignored as he was so busy in some so called works and after 20 minutes he called. I showed him my returning ticket and told him to check if some room is available. First he told about the room rent and said "Hai itna paisa?". That Was really pathetic tone and when I cross questioned him regarding the rate chart which was clearly showing diff rates then he told "rate toh yahi hai lena hai?" in a very rude way. I thought its waste of time to say anything to these kind of jerk.

I could see the cloak is empty and asked him so he told rudely "wo bhi khali nahi hai"

IS IT A WAY TO TREAT PASSENGERS?

1) If these complain reach to Indian railway then they should take some action against these kind of people.

Indian Railway Catering And Tourism - New Delhi