Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

9th Floor, Bank Of Baroda Building, 16th Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001, DL

+91-11-23319808

New Delhi India
SERVICE AND FOOD BOTH ARE WORST - " IRCAT "
Aug 09, 2016 11:21 AM 2025 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Aug 09, 2016 11:20 AM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

From The Last 20 Years I  Am Travelling From INDIAN RAILWAY, Every Year We Go For Vacations By TRAIN AND INDIAN RAILWAY Is Called As Lifeline Of Every City And It Is A FIRST Means Of Transport For Every Middle Class Family Who WanT To Travel To Another City And It Is Very Hard To Reveal That  After Passing a Long Time Of  Every One Year No Improvement Is Seemed In The System Or Department In Terms Of INDIAN RAILWAY SERVICES Or Quality Of Food .

• Every Year They Raised The Prices Of Ticket By Adding Various Tax Or Maintenance Charge, But It Is Very Harsh To Say That No Improvement Is Seen, I Usually Travel In Second Class And FIRST  Class But Still The Situation In Services Of Both Class Are Just The Same .

• Their Is Just A Difference In Seats Of First And Second Class Otherwise I Have Tried The Food Of Both The Class Its Literally Worst From No Angle That Food Is Of RS 300 To 400 Per Person . They Serve 2 SaBZI And 1 Daal, In Sabzi Many Of The Times They Serve Aalo Mutter, In Which Mutter Is Not Properly Cook, They Serve Shahi Paneer But With A Strong Salt Taste, And They Served Dal Which Is Not A Dal But Literally Water, Also Chapati And Rice Are Not Properly Cooked After Complaining Also They Didn't Take Any Step Regarding It,  Also When I Ask Them To Change My Chapati As It Is Not Cooked Well After Taking It By Service Incharge By Calling Them Again And Again He Said That I Forgot To Serve You Chapati .

• As I Had Also Seen The Kitchen Of Indian Railway Where They Prepare And Serve Food Coincidently And That Place Is Pathetic Only Few  Cook Is Preparing Food By Wearing Only An Aperain  Others Are Wearing Just There Clothes And Nobody Has Covered Their Hand Or Hair By Plastic  Gloves Or Hat, Everything Is Messed Up Their The Masala And Vegetables Lying On Hole Table And They Are Not Cleaning It, Also They Had Cleaned The Platform For Sure Before Making Food As Drops Of Food Items Like Sabzi And Dal Are Flewed On Platform .

• From That Incident I Had Decided To Never  Took Food From IRCAT From Last Year Itself I Took My Food And Water Always With ME, Also Blankets Are Dry-cleaned But Pillow Covers Are Dirty Thats Why I Had Decided To Take Every Possible Precautions Before Traveling To Indian Railway .

I Will Not Recommend It To Anyone And Give a Advice To Everyone Be Prepare Of Taking All The Things  With Yourself And Never Believe To Had a Trust On " INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM " As I Am Sure That If You Didn't Follow My Advice You Will Surely Feel Disappointed With Their Service And Food Quality .

Indian Railway Catering And Tourism - New Delhi