Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

9th Floor, Bank Of Baroda Building, 16th Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001, DL

+91-11-23319808

-Delhi India
Feb 13, 2016 07:38 PM 2408 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have been sharing my good and bad experiences over this platform with all of my friends here. Today, I would like to share my good experience with Indian Railways.

Indian Railways, I am sure you all have been using or have used it at least once in your life yet. This is a name we put our trust on. I personally do like travelling through trains and the Indian Railways maid our lives easier than earlier. People used to travel by carts and all and then Indian Railways came up with a wonderful idea in 1853(yes our railways is too old now:)

Indian Railways is one of the biggest tracks in the world which deliver the food too. Not only food, Indian Railways has started giving us a good experience now than earlier. Also, soon we will be introduced to mega fast trains like Bullet trains:).

Thank you Indian Railways for providing us the wonderful experience and I personally do travel a lot through trains and do like the services too.

Indian Railway Catering And Tourism - New Delhi