Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

9th Floor, Bank Of Baroda Building, 16th Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001, DL

+91-11-23319808

Giridih (Mu) India
Very bad quality of food.
Nov 10, 2017 03:03 PM 1001 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi guys, I want to share my personal experience on Indian Railways IRCTC.

I booked my ticket on Rajdhani express train(12302) train number from New Delhi JN. to Dhanbad JN. and traveled on 27/09/2017. My ticket was on 3rd Ac which included food service and all in my ticket price.

when my journey started a welcome snacks and tea were provided. It was quiet good. After 1 hrs they provided soup and soup-sticks with butter. Now one staff arrived form Pantry car to us and asked every one about their dish that what should we prefer either non veg or veg items. I ordered for veg plate. At around 9 pm they presented my food, when I opened it contains 1 plate of mattar paneer, 1 plate dal, 2 chapati, rice. 1 curd and 1 pickle. Food looked quiet good. But the chapati was not nicely made it seems raw totally. when I tasted mattar paneer and dal it has no taste and smells very bad. When I complained to Senior staff of pantry car he told that every day we provide the same quality of food but none of them complained. they replied silly excuses to hide there mistake and any how they serve food to all does not matters weather the food is tastes good or bad.

we only pays them to receive Hygienic food from them but they only fill there pocket. The quality of food was very bad and I god completely frustrated and left the food as it is. they do not cares about the valuable money which we earn.

where the Ministers and Governments are they asleep. Actually we appoint them via giving our valuable votes but they also not cares about all this things. They should wake up and take a survey about these things every months as they receive profit from all of us It is their duty.

Very unhygienic food Which made me think about our government of India i.e my own country. On which level our country is moving.

very very bad quality.