Phone Banking:

Nov 30, 2010 10:17 AM 8911 Views

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I have a savings account with Indian overseas bank(sivanchetty garden branch) before 2yrs I had opened an RD account of RS 2000each. I used to pay cash every month to this RD account.

While depositing the amount in the bank the staff’s were too lazy to enter 2 to 3 challans at a time in the system they forced me to direct the payments of the RD account from my SB account.

I unwillingly directed it.

First month they never debited my account, on 31st the last day of the month I went there and paid cash in fear of reduction in the interest amount. I informed the officials not to repeat it again they said sorry and they will correct it.

Second month they debited my account correctly

Third month they debited my account on 4th before my salary was credited but the due date was on 23rd I don’t know what was happening I had a very low balance in my account. Again I went there and complained about it they coolly say there was a mistake sorry for it.

Last month when I checked the balance there was a short of RS 4000 I was very upset, went there and questioned the bank authorities again the same problem those stupid’s have debited my account twice

I don’t know what they are doing in the bank I think they are out of the world.

I have warned them if they continue this again I will cancel all my SB, RD & FD accounts.

Indian Overseas Bank