Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-425-4445

New Delhi India
TOO LATE FOR EVERYTHING!
Mar 04, 2018 12:42 PM 5199 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

I am having an account in indian overseas bank, I opened this account last year which easily opened without any problem, but the problems came afterwards starting when I requested for the debit card, normally a debit card takes thre to four days to be issued but in indian overseas banks' case it took six months!

After so many vists to the bank I got the debit card but when I got the debit card my priblem started with the ATM first there is only one ATM of indian overseas in my locality and second that only one machine in my locality does not work most of the time it is temporarily out of service, to get rid of these things I planned to go cashless but every time I need to pay somewhere using net banking the banks' servers are low. The customer care services are good though but I would prefer if the machines servers too are improved!

Indian Overseas Bank