Phone Banking:

Internet Banking:

1800-425-4445

Thrissur
Indian overseas bank
Nov 07, 2017 03:16 AM 6377 Views (via Android App)

Phone Banking:

ATM Availability:

Internet Banking:

Hai friends

I want to share my experience about this bank. I have joined an account in this on last year. For me I couldn't tell that this bank is the good one.

Because my relative who is working in this bank forced me to join an account here. That is what I joined there. But they took more than one month to settled everything and for getting atm pin number it took again one month.

This bank service is very slow and if we are going to this bank the staffs are not helpful and not capable for our queries. For the fixed deposit their interest rate is too low as another banks. And even for getting house loans and education loan they should ask many unwanted documents which is not essential. And afterwards they won't allow for taking loans.

The Atm availability is very less and very difficult to find the Atm counter. The Internet and phone banking is there, but not updated. So mostly 90% of the customers are not using the online transactions and all. Because we are little tensed about the safety of using websites. Even the website is not speed.

So I am not happy with this bank. For me there was is no use with the account of this bank.

Indian Overseas Bank